Durham Uni Students presents some useful (and some not-so-useful) resources and tools, free for your own personal use.
Interesting Articles & Resources
You may only be staying in Durham for 3 years, but if you’re interested in the history of the city, its cathedral and the university itself, Durham Uni Students has done your research for you.
- 10 ideas to stop you stressing about exams and revision
- University lecturer stereotypes
- The A to Z of Durham University: an alphabetically-ordered guide to Durham University.
- Learning To Drive In Durham
- Moods of students in lectures.
- Strangest search terms: the strangest things people have searched to find Durham Uni Students.
- The top ten things about going to Durham University.
- Durham University stereotypes – from the Facebook friend whore to the Guinness™ geek. Being judgemental has never been so much fun!
- The best excuses for not handing in university assignments. Were any of these you?
- Student discount cards in Durham – worthwhile or not?
- The top ten most annoying things in Durham – because it’s unhealthy to keep it locked up inside.
- 20 ways to procrastinate…slacking is hard work.
- 5 ways to survive an all nighter – Sleep is for the weak.
- Dealing With Stress Caused By Student Life – Why put up with it?
University can be a daunting experience, so Durham Uni Students has compiled information we think you’ll need to know to help you survive, which should be useful even if you’re no longer a fresher.
- Useful contacts for Durham University students
- 6 money-saving ideas for students
- Cheap nights out in Durham
Durham University Bar Crawls