Please also consult our standard terms and conditions for use of this Website.
This forms an agreement between the Advertiser and the Website’s Operator (Peacock Carter Ltd, Portland House, Durham, DHM 1TW).
- Full payment is to be made by the Advertiser to the Operator before the advertisement is to be displayed.
- Accepted payment methods are via bank transfer to the Operator’s nominated UK bank account, or via PayPal using the “Pay for goods or services” option (the Advertiser will be required to pay any fees related to payment using this method).
- The minimum advertising term is one calendar month.
- Once the advert has been displayed, no refund will be made for the full cost of the minimum advertising period.
- Non-payment of invoices will be pursued by a third party credit agency where appropriate.
- All quoted costs for Advertisers exclude VAT and any other applicable taxes, unless otherwise explicitly stated by the Operator.
2. Visibility and availability
- The Operator seeks to maintain high availability of the website, but can not provide a guarantee to the website’s uptime.
- Where uptime availability of the Website hits reaches 90% or below for a 12 month period, the Operator will seek to recompense Advertisers with a 10% credit per 10% downtime under 90%, towards future advertising costs. This credit must be redeemed within 6 months from its issuing.
- Due to the nature of the responsive, mobile-friendly design of the Website, availability and priority of Advertisements on the Website will vary depending on visitors’ . This is designed to give visitors the best possible experience whilst serving Advertisements at suitable intervals throughout the content.
- All links to Advertiser’s websites and other property from Advertisements on the Operator’s Websites will be implemented with a nofollow link. This protects both Advertiser and Operator from potential search engine penalties.
- The Operator reserves the right to alter advertisement designs provided by the Advertiser as it sees to fit. In such cases the Operator will inform the Advertiser.
- The Operator reserves the right to refuse Advertisers without reason.
- Animated and video-based advertisements are not accepted.
- It is the Advertiser’s responsibility to provide suitable artwork 5 working days or before the Advertisement is due to start.
- The Operator may be able to provide suitable artwork for advertising and display on the Website for additional cost to the Advertiser.